Empirical Applications of Neoclassical Growth Models the "Fit" of the Solow Augmented Growth Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heath, Chip, 1999. "On the Social Psychology of Agency Relationships: Lay Theories of Motivation Overemphasize Extrinsic Incentives," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 25-62, April.
- Lindenberg, Siegwart, 2001. "Intrinsic Motivation in a New Light," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2-3), pages 317-342.
- Daniel A. Wren & Arthur G. Bedeian, 2004. "The Taylorization of Lenin: rhetoric or reality?," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(3), pages 287-299, August.
- Rego, Armenio & Cunha, Miguel Pina e, 2006. "Perceptions Of Authentizotic Climates And Employee Happiness: Pathways To Individual Performance?1," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp499, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Gratton, Lynda & Ghoshal, Sumantra, 2003. "Managing Personal Human Capital:: New Ethos for the 'Volunteer' Employee," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-10, February.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-12-01 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2007-12-01 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unl:unlfep:wp520. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sean Story). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feunlpt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .