Building a stable and equitable global monetary system
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthias Bruckner, 2013. "Effectively addressing the vulnerabilities and development needs of small island developing States," CDP Background Papers 017, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
More about this item
KeywordsSpecial drawing rights; international monetary system; innovative development finance; governance of the IMF;
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:une:wpaper:118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aimee Gao). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desunus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .