E-commerce trends and impacts across Europe
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Peneder & Julia Bock-Schappelwein & Matthias Firgo & Oliver Fritz & Gerhard Streicher, 2017. "Ökonomische Effekte der Digitalisierung in Österreich," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 90(3), pages 177-192, March.
- Lee Yub, 2018. "Ecommerce and Firm Performance: Evidence from Korea," Working Papers id:12428, eSocialSciences.
- Tamara Bińczak & Filip Kaczmarek & Jakub Rybacki, 2018. "Determinants of E-Commerce Turnover in Europe: Consumer Protection Matters," Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 3, pages 125-141.
- Grzegorz Szymanski & Robert Stanislawski, 2018. "Research Online - Purchase Offline - A Phenomenon Among The Young Generation In The E-Commerce Sector," Economy & Business Journal, International Scientific Publications, Bulgaria, vol. 12(1), pages 185-192.
- Cathles, Alison & Nayyar, Gaurav & Rückert, Désirée, 2020. "Digital technologies and firm performance: Evidence from Europe," EIB Working Papers 2020/06, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Michael Peneder & Julia Bock-Schappelwein & Matthias Firgo & Oliver Fritz & Gerhard Streicher, 2016. "Österreich im Wandel der Digitalisierung," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 58979, December.
- Ouaida, Fadila & El Hajjar, Samer, 2018. "Assessing e-commerce productivity for French micro firms using propensity score matching," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-66, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Eric Bartelsman & Eva Hagsten & Michael Polder, 2018.
"Micro Moments Database for cross‐country analysis of ICT, innovation, and economic outcomes,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 626-648, September.
- Eric Bartelsman & Eva Hagsten & Michael Polder, 2017. "Micro Moments Database for Cross-Country Analysis of ICT, Innovation, and Economic Outcomes," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-003/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Valarezo, Ángel & Pérez-Amaral, Teodosio & Garín-Muñoz, Teresa & Herguera García, Iñigo & López, Rafael, 2018. "Drivers and barriers to cross-border e-commerce: Evidence from Spanish individual behavior," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 464-473.
- Xu, Xun & Munson, Charles L. & Zeng, Shuo, 2017. "The impact of e-service offerings on the demand of online customers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 231-244.
- Michael Böheim & Elisabeth Christen & Matthias Firgo & Klaus S. Friesenbichler & Philipp Piribauer, 2018. "Auswirkungen der Digitalisierung auf die Entwicklung von Wirtschaftsräumen," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 91(12), pages 881-890, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2015-08-25 (Business Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2015-08-25 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-IND-2015-08-25 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unc:dispap:220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joerg Mayer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/unctach.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.