Globalization And The South: Some Critical Issues
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ingwe Richard, 2014. "Public treasury looting for global North banking, public welfare denial, migration and sex-slave trafficking of Nigerians after colonialism," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, De Gruyter Open, vol. 24(24), pages 1-21, June.
- Servaas Storm & J. Mohan Rao, 2002. "Agricultural Globalization in Developing Countries: Rules, Rationales and Results," Working Papers wp71, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Adarsh Kishore, 2002. "Towards an Indian Approach to Globalisation," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: David Gruen & Terry O'Brien & Jeremy Lawson (ed.), Globalisation, Living Standards and Inequality: Recent Progress and Continuing Challenges Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Kimberly Ann. Elliott & Debayani Kar & J. David Richardson, 2004.
"Assessing Globalization's Critics: "Talkers Are No Good Doers?","
NBER Chapters,in: Challenges to Globalization: Analyzing the Economics, pages 17-62
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kimberly Ann Elliott & Debayani Kar & J. David Richardson, 2002. "Assessing Globalization's Critics: "Talkers Are No Good Doers???"," Working Paper Series WP02-5, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Mohammad Mafizur Rahman, 2012.
"The Dynamic of Financial Development, Imports, Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: Cointegration and Causality Analysis in Pakistan,"
Global Business Review,
International Management Institute, vol. 13(2), pages 201-219, June.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & mohammad, Mafizur Rahman, 2011. "The dynamic of financial development, imports, foreign direct investment and economic growth: cointegration and causality analysis in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 32181, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Jul 2011.
- Jeff Everett & Dean Neu & Abu Rahaman, 2006. "The Global Fight against Corruption: A Foucaultian, Virtues-Ethics Framing," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 65(1), pages 1-12, April.
- Mohamed Mansour Kadah, 2003. "Foreign Direct Investment and International Technology Transfer to Egypt," Working Papers 0317, Economic Research Forum, revised 06 Dec 2003.
- Hoque, Mohammad Monjurul & Yusop, Zulkornain, 2010. "Impacts of trade liberalisation on aggregate import in Bangladesh: An ARDL Bounds test approach," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 37-52, February.
- Kabundi, Alain & Loots, Elsabe, 2007. "Co-movement between South Africa and the Southern African Development Community: An empirical analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 737-748, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unc:dispap:147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joerg Mayer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/unctach.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .