How (not) to Lie with Benefit-Cost Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Scott O. Farrow & Richard Zerbe, Jr. (ed.), 2013. "Principles and Standards for Benefit–Cost Analysis," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15126, April.
- Richard O. Zerbe & Tyler Blake Davis & Nancy Garland & Tyler Scott, 2013. "Conclusion: principles and standards for benefit–cost analysis," Chapters,in: Principles and Standards for Benefit–Cost Analysis, chapter 11, pages 364-443 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Scott Farrow & W. Kip Viscusi, 2013.
"Towards principles and standards for the benefit–cost analysis of safety,"
Chapters,in: Principles and Standards for Benefit–Cost Analysis, chapter 5, pages 172-193
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Farrow Scott & Viscusi W. Kip, 2011. "Towards Principles and Standards for the Benefit-Cost Analysis of Safety," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 2(3), pages 1-25, August.
- Farrow, Scott & Viscusi, W. Kip, 2011. "Towards Principles and Standards for the Benefit-Cost Analysis of Safety," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 1-25, August.
More about this item
Keywordsbenefit; cost; welfare.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:umb:econwp:1304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christelle Viauroux). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edumbus.html .