The International Circuit of Key Currencies and the Global Crisis: Is there Scope for Reform?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philip B. Whyman, 2015. "Keynes and the International Clearing Union: A Possible Model for Eurozone Reform?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(2), pages 399-415, March.
- Lilia Costabile, 2011. "International capital movements, speculation, and the 'conservation of saving' principle. A 'Harcourtian' interpretation of global imbalances and the global crisis," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 8(1), pages 201-217.
More about this item
KeywordsKey currencies; Keynes Plan; Global imbalances; Global crisis; International monetary system;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2010-04-04 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-04-04 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2010-04-04 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uma:periwp:wp220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Judy Fogg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/permaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .