Climate Change and Damage from Extreme Weather Events
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leo Dobes, 2010.
"Notes on Applying 'Real Options' to Climate Change Adaptation Measures, with Examples from Vietnam,"
CCEP Working Papers
0710, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Dobes, Leo, 2010. "Notes on applying ‘real options’ to climate change adaptation measures, with examples from Vietnam," Working Papers 249384, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Leo Dobes, 2010. "Notes on Applying Real Options to Climate Change Adaptation Measures, with examples from Vietnam," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 1075, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Dobes, Leo, 2010. "Notes on Applying Real Options to Climate Change Adaptation Measures, with examples from Vietnam," Research Reports 107574, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- World Bank, 2011. "Climate Change and Fiscal Policy : A Report for APEC," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2734, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsclimate; global warming; natural disasters; risk; adaptation;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-11-14 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-11-14 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uma:periwp:wp207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Judy Fogg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/permaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .