Employment and Millennium Development Goals
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James Crotty, 2000. "Trading State-Led Prosperity for Market-Led Stagnation: From the Golden Age to Global Neoliberalism," Published Studies ps7, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Andong Zhu & Minqi Li, 2005. "Neoliberalism, Global Imbalances, and Stages of Capitalist Development," Working Papers wp110, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
More about this item
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uma:periwp:wp147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Judy Fogg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/permaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .