Korea's Neoliberal Restructuring: Miracle or Disaster?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brooks, Nancy & Sethi, Rajiv, 1997. "The Distribution of Pollution: Community Characteristics and Exposure to Air Toxics," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 233-250, February.
- Anderson, Johan & Vadnjal, Dan & Uhlin, Hans-Erik, 2000. "Moral dimensions of the WTA-WTP disparity: an experimental examination," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 153-162, January.
- K.A. Dixon, 2001. "Reclaiming Brownfields: From Corporate Liability to Community Asset," Working Papers wp10, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Manuel Pastor, 2004. "Building Social Capital to Protect Natural Capital: The Quest for Environmental Justice," Working Papers wp11, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Mark D. Shapiro & Steven M. Hassur & Nicholaas W. Bouwes, 2001. "Empowerment Through Risk-Related Information: EPA's Risk Screening Environmental Indicators Project," Working Papers wp18, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Boyce, James K., 1994. "Inequality as a cause of environmental degradation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 169-178, December.
- James Boyce, 1994. "Inequality as a Cause of Environmental Degradation," Published Studies ps1, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Sunita Narain & Anil Agarwal, 2000. "Redressing Ecological Poverty Through Participatory Democracy: Case Studies from India," Working Papers wp36, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Brown, Thomas C. & Gregory, Robin, 1999. "Why the WTA-WTP disparity matters," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 323-335, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mathieu Dufour & Ozgur Orhangazi, 2009.
"The 2000-2001 Financial Crisis in Turkey: A Crisis for Whom?,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 101-122.
- Dufour, Mathieu & Orhangazi, Ozgur, 2007. "The 2000-2001 Financial Crisis in Turkey: A Crisis for Whom?," MPRA Paper 7837, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-09-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-PKE-2002-09-28 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2002-09-28 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uma:perips:ps9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Judy Fogg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/permaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.