Korea's Neoliberal Restructuring: Miracle or Disaster?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mathieu Dufour & Ozgur Orhangazi, 2009.
"The 2000-2001 Financial Crisis in Turkey: A Crisis for Whom?,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 101-122.
- Dufour, Mathieu & Orhangazi, Ozgur, 2007. "The 2000-2001 Financial Crisis in Turkey: A Crisis for Whom?," MPRA Paper 7837, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-09-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-PKE-2002-09-28 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2002-09-28 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uma:perips:ps9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Judy Fogg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/permaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .