Diseños alternativos de un impuesto negativo a la renta en Uruguay
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mery Ferrando & Cristian Pérez Muñoz & Gonzalo Salas, 2013.
"Impuestos negativos a la renta en Uruguay: Â¿una polÃtica redistributiva alternativa?,"
Revista Desarrollo y Sociedad, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE, January.
- Mery Ferrando & Cristian Pérez & Gonzalo Salas, 2010. "Impuestos negativos a la renta en Uruguay: Â¿una política redistributiva alternativa?," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 10-02, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
More about this item
KeywordsNegative Income Tax; Basic Income; inequality; poverty; Uruguay;
All these keywords.
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulr:wpaper:dt-04-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ierauuy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Andres Dean (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ierauuy.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.