Efficient governance structure: implications for banking regulation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Dewatripont, Mathias & Tirole, Jean, 1992. "Efficient Governance Structure : Implications for Banking Regulation," IDEI Working Papers 18, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fanti, Luciano, 2014.
"The dynamics of a banking duopoly with capital regulations,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 340-349.
- Luciano Fanti, 2012. "The dynamics of a banking duopoly with capital regulations," Discussion Papers 2012/151, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Mitja Stefancic, 2014. "Investigating Management Turnover in Italian Cooperative Banks," Journal of Entrepreneurial and Organizational Diversity, European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises, vol. 3(1), pages 131-163, June.
- Ralf Bebenroth & Diemo Dietrich & Uwe Vollmer, 2009.
"Bank regulation and supervision in bank-dominated financial systems: a comparison between Japan and Germany,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 177-209, April.
- Ralf Bebenroth & Diemo Dietrich & Uwe Vollmer, 2007. "Bank regulation and supervision in Japan and Germany: A comparison," Discussion Paper Series 211, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Douglas Gale & Xavier Vives, 2002.
"Dollarization, Bailouts, and the Stability of the Banking System,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 117(2), pages 467-502.
- Douglas Gale & Xavier Vives, 2001. "Dollarization, bailouts, and the stability of the banking system," Proceedings 729, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Gale, Douglas & Vives, Xavier, 2002. "Dollarization, bailouts, and the stability of the banking system," HWWA Discussion Papers 185, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Gale, Douglas M & Vives, Xavier, 2001. "Dollarization, Bailouts and the Stability of the Banking System," CEPR Discussion Papers 2901, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- TCHANA TCHANA, Fulbert, 2008.
"Regulation and Banking Stability: A Survey of Empirical Studies,"
9298, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 May 2008.
- Fulbert Tchana Tchana, 2009. "Regulation and Banking Stability: A Survey of Empirical Studies," Working Papers 136, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Reint Gropp & Jukka Vesala, 2004.
"Deposit Insurance, Moral Hazard and Market Monitoring,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 8(4), pages 571-602.
- Reint Gropp & Jukka M. Vesala, 2002. "Deposit insurance, moral hazard, and market monitoring," Proceedings 823, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Gropp, Reint & Vesala, Jukka, 2004. "Deposit insurance, moral hazard and market monitoring," Working Paper Series 302, European Central Bank.
- Vollmer, Uwe & Wiese, Harald, 2013. "Minimum capital requirements, bank supervision and special resolution schemes. Consequences for bank risk-taking," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 487-497.
- Alan D. Morrison & Lucy White, 2005. "Crises and Capital Requirements in Banking," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(5), pages 1548-1572, December.
- Marinkovic, Srdjan T., 2005. "Designing an incentive-compatible safety net in a financial system in transition: the case of Serbia," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 23375, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Anthony M. Santomero, 1996. "The Regulatory and Public Policy Agenda for Effective Intermediation in Post Socialist Economies," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-34, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Richard W. Kopcke, 2000. "Deposit insurance, capital requirements, and financial stability," Working Papers 00-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Enrique L. Kawamura, 2000. "Banks with Peso-Dominated Deposits in Small Open Economies with Aggregate Liquidity Shocks," Working Papers 27, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Jun 2002.
- Michel Dietsch & Brigitte Godbillon, 1997. "La règle de fermeture des banques. L'intérêt de l'ambiguïté constructive," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 48(3), pages 707-718.
- Horiuchi, Akiyoshi & Shimizu, Katsutoshi, 1998. "The deterioration of bank balance sheets in Japan: Risk-taking and recapitalization," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(1-2), pages 1-26, May.
- Haucap, Justus & Heimeshoff, Ulrich & Uhde, André, 2010. "Zur Neuregulierung des Bankensektors nach der Finanzkrise: Bewertung der Reformvorhaben der EU aus ordnungspolitischer Sicht," DICE Ordnungspolitische Perspektiven 02, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Noy, Ilan, 2004. "Financial liberalization, prudential supervision, and the onset of banking crises," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 341-359, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/9655. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .