North-South issues in trade in services
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Baldwin, R E & Murray, Tracy, 1977. "MFN Tariff Reductions and Developing Country Trade Benefits under the GSP," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 87(345), pages 30-46, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rachel McCulloch & Maurice R. Greenberg & Lionel H. Olmer, 1988. "International Competition in Services," NBER Chapters,in: The United States in the World Economy, pages 367-422 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoekman, Bernard, 1995.
"Tentative First Steps: An Assessment of the Uruguay Round Agreement on Services,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1150, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hoekman, Bernard, 1995. "Tentative first steps : an assessment of the Uruguay Round agreement on services," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1455, The World Bank.
- Klodt, Henning, 1988. "The experience with liberalization of trade and foreign direct investment in services," Kiel Working Papers 308, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1989. "North-South trade in services: Some empirical evidence," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1992, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Wahba, Jackline & Mohieldin, Mahmoud, 1998. "Liberalizing Trade in Financial Services: The Uruguay Round and the Arab Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1331-1348, July.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1991. "Trade in services between Brazil and the European community: empirical trends and preliminary hypotheses on determinants," Kiel Working Papers 464, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- C. R. Neu, 1988. "International Trade in Banking Services," NBER Chapters,in: Issues in US-EC Trade Relations, pages 247-284 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/8262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .