The effects of Europe's international market program on production and trade: a first assessment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janet Koech & Mark A. Wynne, 2017.
"Diversification and Specialization of U.S. States,"
The Review of Regional Studies,
Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 47(1), pages 63-91, Winter.
- Koech, Janet & Wynne, Mark A., 2016. "Diversification and specialization of U.S. states," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 284, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Antoni Estevadeordal & Christian Volpe Martincus, 2006. "Specialization and Diverging Manufacturing Structures: The Aftermath of Trade Policy Reforms in Developing Countries," Development Working Papers 220, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Darko Tipurić & Mirjana Pejić Bach, 2009. "Changes in Industrial Concentration in the Croatian Economy (1995-2006)," EFZG Working Papers Series 0903, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Raul Ramos & Miquel Clar & Jordi Surinach, 2003. "A dynamic analysis of asymmetric shocks in EU manufacturing," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(8), pages 881-892.
- Eleonora Cutrini, 2005. "The Balassa Index meets the Theil Index - a Decomposition Methodology for Location Studies," ERSA conference papers ersa05p123, European Regional Science Association.
- Traistaru, Iulia & Nijkamp, Peter & Longhi, Simonetta, 2002. "Regional specialization and concentration of industrial activity in accession countries," ZEI Working Papers B 16-2002, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Marius Brülhart, 2001. "Evolving geographical concentration of European manufacturing industries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 137(2), pages 215-243, June.
- Nicole Palan, 2010. "Measurement of Specialization – The Choice of Indices," FIW Working Paper series 062, FIW.
- Yener Kandogan, 2005. "Trade Creation and Diversion Effects of Europe???s Regional Liberalization Agreements," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp746, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Cutrini, Eleonora, 2009. "Using entropy measures to disentangle regional from national localization patterns," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 243-250, March.
- Stirböck, Claudia, 2001. "Agglomeration tendencies in EU regions: where does capital go?," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-28, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Mehdi Pedram, 2011. "Optimal monetary policy in the monetary union: effects on business cycles," OPEC Energy Review, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, vol. 35(1), pages 90-117, March.
- Michael H. Stierle & Ulrike von Schütz, 2003. "Regional specialisation and sectoral concentration: an empirical analysis for the enlarged EU," ERSA conference papers ersa03p317, European Regional Science Association.
- Roger Vickerman & Klaus Spiekermann & Michael Wegener, 1999. "Accessibility and Economic Development in Europe," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 1-15.
- Mary Amiti, 1999. "Specialization patterns in Europe," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 135(4), pages 573-593, December.
- Raul Ramos & Miquel Clar & Jordi Suri?ach, 1998.
"Specialization in Europe and asymmetric shocks: Potential risks of EMU,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa98p86, European Regional Science Association.
- Raul Ramos Lobo & Miguel Juan Clar Lopez & Jordi Surinach Caralt, 1999. "Spacialisation in Europe and asymmetric shocks: potential risks of EMU," Working Papers in Economics 50, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Elisa Alvarez Lopez & Rafael Myro Sanchez, 2005. "Specialization and openness to foreign trade in the European Union," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(13), pages 805-810.
- Simonetta Longhi & Peter Nijkamp & Iulia Traistaru, 2003. "Determinants of Manufacturing Location in EU Accession Countries," ERSA conference papers ersa03p310, European Regional Science Association.
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Antoni Estevadeordal, 2009. "Trade policy and specialization in developing countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 145(2), pages 251-275, July.
- Stirböck, Claudia, 2002. "Explaining the Level of Relative Investment Specialisation: A Spatial Econometric Analysis of EU Regions," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-49, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/8162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.