The effects of Europe's international market program on production and trade: a first assessment
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1996|
|Publication status:||Published in: Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv (1996) v.132,p.457-475|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: CP135, 50, avenue F.D. Roosevelt, 1050 Bruxelles|
Web page: http://difusion.ulb.ac.be
More information through EDIRC
- Janet Koech & Mark A. Wynne, 2017.
"Diversification and Specialization of U.S. States,"
The Review of Regional Studies,
Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 47(1), pages 63-91, Winter.
- Koech, Janet & Wynne, Mark A., 2016. "Diversification and specialization of U.S. states," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 284, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Antoni Estevadeordal & Christian Volpe Martincus, 2006. "Specialization and Diverging Manufacturing Structures: The Aftermath of Trade Policy Reforms in Developing Countries," Development Working Papers 220, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Darko Tipurić & Mirjana Pejić Bach, 2009. "Changes in Industrial Concentration in the Croatian Economy (1995-2006)," EFZG Working Papers Series 0903, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Raul Ramos & Miquel Clar & Jordi Surinach, 2003. "A dynamic analysis of asymmetric shocks in EU manufacturing," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(8), pages 881-892.
- Eleonora Cutrini, 2005. "The Balassa Index meets the Theil Index - a Decomposition Methodology for Location Studies," ERSA conference papers ersa05p123, European Regional Science Association.
- Traistaru, Iulia & Nijkamp, Peter & Longhi, Simonetta, 2002. "Regional specialization and concentration of industrial activity in accession countries," ZEI Working Papers B 16-2002, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Marius Brülhart, 2001. "Evolving geographical concentration of European manufacturing industries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 137(2), pages 215-243, June.
- Nicole Palan, 2010. "Measurement of Specialization – The Choice of Indices," FIW Working Paper series 062, FIW.
- Yener Kandogan, 2005. "Trade Creation and Diversion Effects of Europe???s Regional Liberalization Agreements," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp746, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Cutrini, Eleonora, 2009. "Using entropy measures to disentangle regional from national localization patterns," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 243-250, March.
- Stirböck, Claudia, 2001. "Agglomeration tendencies in EU regions: where does capital go?," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-28, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Mehdi Pedram, 2011. "Optimal monetary policy in the monetary union: effects on business cycles," OPEC Energy Review, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, vol. 35(1), pages 90-117, 03.
- Michael H. Stierle & Ulrike von Schütz, 2003. "Regional specialisation and sectoral concentration: an empirical analysis for the enlarged EU," ERSA conference papers ersa03p317, European Regional Science Association.
- Roger Vickerman & Klaus Spiekermann & Michael Wegener, 1999. "Accessibility and Economic Development in Europe," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 1-15.
- Mary Amiti, 1999. "Specialization patterns in Europe," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 135(4), pages 573-593, December.
- Mary Amiti, 1997. "Specialisation Patterns in Europe," CEP Discussion Papers dp0363, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- M. Amiti, 1997. "Specialisation patterns in Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20321, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Raul Ramos & Miquel Clar & Jordi Suri?ach, 1998. "Specialization in Europe and asymmetric shocks: Potential risks of EMU," ERSA conference papers ersa98p86, European Regional Science Association.
- Raul Ramos Lobo & Miguel Juan Clar Lopez & Jordi Surinach Caralt, 1999. "Spacialisation in Europe and asymmetric shocks: potential risks of EMU," Working Papers in Economics 50, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Elisa Alvarez Lopez & Rafael Myro Sanchez, 2005. "Specialization and openness to foreign trade in the European Union," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(13), pages 805-810.
- Simonetta Longhi & Peter Nijkamp & Iulia Traistaru, 2003. "Determinants of Manufacturing Location in EU Accession Countries," ERSA conference papers ersa03p310, European Regional Science Association.
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Antoni Estevadeordal, 2009. "Trade policy and specialization in developing countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 145(2), pages 251-275, July.
- Stirböck, Claudia, 2002. "Explaining the Level of Relative Investment Specialisation: A Spatial Econometric Analysis of EU Regions," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-49, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/8162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed