Reasons for Flying
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Flight-free: What Swedish views on travel might tell us about the future
by ? in Forum:Blog on 2021-12-08 14:53:56
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dobruszkes, FrÃ©dÃ©ric & Vandermotten, Christian, 2022. "Do scale and the type of markets matter? Revisiting the determinants of passenger air services worldwide," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 99(C).
- KaÄŸan Albayrak, Muhammed Bilge & Ã–zcan, Ä°smail Ã‡aÄŸrÄ± & Can, Raif & Dobruszkes, FrÃ©dÃ©ric, 2020.
"The determinants of air passenger traffic at Turkish airports,"
Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 86(C).
- Muhammed Bilge Kağan Albayrak & Ismail Çağrı Ozcan & Raif Can & Frédéric Dobruszkes, 2020. "The Determinants of Air Passenger Traffic at Turkish Airports," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/304857, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Frédéric Dobruszkes & Christian Vandermotten, 2022. "Do scale and the type of markets matter? Revisiting the determinants of passenger air services worldwide," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/336304, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mattioli, Giulio & Scheiner, Joachim & Holz-Rau, Christian, 2022. "Generational differences, socialisation effects and ‘mobility links’ in international holiday travel," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 98(C).
- Frédéric Dobruszkes & Jean-Michel Decroly & Pere Suau-Sanchez, 2022. "The monthly rhythms of aviation: A global analysis of passenger air service seasonality," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/341140, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/284083. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Benoit Pauwels (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.