Locally asymptotically optimal tests for AR(p) against diagonal bilinear dependence
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hallin, Marc & Puri, Madan L., 1991.
"Time series analysis via rank order theory: Signed-rank tests for ARMA models,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-29, October.
- Marc Hallin & Madan Lal Puri, 1991. "Time series analysis via rank-order theory, signed-rank tests for ARMA models," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2029, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marc Hallin, 1986. "Nonstationary q-dependent processes and time-varying moving average models: invertibility properties and the forecasting problem," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2005, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marc Hallin & Claude Lefèvre & Madan Lal Puri, 1988. "On time-reversibility and the uniqueness of moving average representations for non-Gaussian stationary time series," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2017, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hallin, Marc & La Vecchia, Davide, 2017. "R-estimation in semiparametric dynamic location-scale models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 233-247.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/2075. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.