Aviation liberalization as a means to promote international tourism: The EU–Morocco case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albalate, Daniel & Fageda, Xavier, 2016. "High speed rail and tourism: Empirical evidence from Spain," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 174-185.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:63:y:2018:i:c:p:61-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:465-471 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Chuntao, 2016. "How aviation deregulation promotes international tourism in Northeast Asia: A case of the charter market in Japan," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 260-271.
- repec:eee:anture:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:67-77 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Albalate & Javier Campos & Juan Luis Jiménez, 2015. "“Tourism and high speed rail in Spain: Does the AVE increase local visitors?”," IREA Working Papers 201527, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2015.
- Lohmann, Gui & Vianna, Camila, 2016. "Air route suspension: The role of stakeholder engagement and aviation and non-aviation factors," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 199-210.
- repec:eee:touman:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:390-403 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pagliara, Francesca & La Pietra, Andrea & Gomez, Juan & Manuel Vassallo, José, 2015. "High Speed Rail and the tourism market: Evidence from the Madrid case study," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 187-194.
- Daniel Albalate del sol, 2015. "Evaluating HSR availability on Tourism: Evidence from Spanish Provinces and Cities," ERSA conference papers ersa15p288, European Regional Science Association.
- Bernardo, Valeria & Fageda, Xavier, 2017. "The effects of the Morocco-European Union open skies agreement: A difference-in-differences analysis," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 24-41.
- Yarde, Kareem & JÃ¶nsson, Cristina, 2016. "Implications for CARICOM member states in the search for a â€˜liberally controlledâ€™ air transport market: The case of regional tourism to Barbados," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 12-22.
More about this item
KeywordsAir transport liberalization; Air travel; Low-cost airlines; Charter airlines; Leisure travel; Visits to friends and relatives; Morocco;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2013-04-13 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-TRE-2013-04-13 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2013-04-13 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/142613. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .