The geography of European low-cost airline networks: A contemporary analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cattaneo, Mattia & Malighetti, Paolo & Paleari, Stefano & Redondi, Renato, 2016. "The role of the air transport service in interregional long-distance students’ mobility in Italy," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 66-82.
- repec:cbu:jrnlec:y:2017:v:4:p:161-168 is not listed on IDEAS
- Malighetti, Paolo & Paleari, Stefano & Redondi, Renato, 2016. "Base abandonments by low-cost carriers," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 234-244.
- Fageda, Xavier & Suau-Sanchez, Pere & Mason, Keith J., 2015. "The evolving low-cost business model: Network implications of fare bundling and connecting flights in Europe," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 289-296.
- Delaplace, Marie & Dobruszkes, Frédéric, 2015. "From low-cost airlines to low-cost high-speed rail? The French case," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 73-85.
- Iwanicki Grzegorz & Dłużewska Anna, 2015. "Potential of city break clubbing tourism in Wrocław," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, De Gruyter Open, vol. 28(28), pages 77-89, June.
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:63:y:2017:i:c:p:119-125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jiang, Yonglei & Yao, Baozhen & Wang, Lu & Feng, Tao & Kong, Lu, 2017. "Evolution trends of the network structure of Spring Airlines in China: A temporal and spatial analysis," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 18-30.
- repec:eee:touman:v:62:y:2017:i:c:p:54-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- Allroggen, Florian & Malina, Robert & Lenz, Ann-Katrin, 2013. "Which factors impact on the presence of incentives for route and traffic development? Econometric evidence from European airports," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 49-61.
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:64:y:2017:i:pa:p:68-76 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:449-466 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lohmann, Gui & Vianna, Camila, 2016. "Air route suspension: The role of stakeholder engagement and aviation and non-aviation factors," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 199-210.
- Dobruszkes, FrÃ©dÃ©ric & Mondou, VÃ©ronique, 2013. "Aviation liberalization as a means to promote international tourism: The EUâ€“Morocco case," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 23-34.
- Dobruszkes, FrÃ©dÃ©ric & Givoni, Moshe & Vowles, Timothy, 2017. "Hello major airports, goodbye regional airports? Recent changes in European and US low-cost airline airport choice," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 50-62.
- de Wit, Jaap G., 2014. "Unlevel playing field? Ah yes, you mean protectionism," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 22-29.
- Dobruszkes, Frédéric & Dehon, Catherine & Givoni, Moshe, 2014. "Does European high-speed rail affect the current level of air services? An EU-wide analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 461-475.
- Tomasz Stanisław Szopiński & Robert Nowacki, 2014. "Plane Ticket Price Dispersion in the Online Selling System in Poland," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 8(2), June.
- Dudás, Gábor & Boros, Lajos & Pál, Viktor & Pernyész, Péter, 2016. "Analysis of the lowest airfares considering the different business models of airlines, the case of Budapest," MPRA Paper 74502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Allroggen, Florian & Wittman, Michael D. & Malina, Robert, 2015. "How air transport connects the world – A new metric of air connectivity and its evolution between 1990 and 2012," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 184-201.
- Calzada, Joan & Fageda, Xavier, 2014. "Competition and public service obligations in European aviation markets," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 104-116.
- Mattia Cattaneo & Paolo Malighetti & Stefano Paleari & Renato Redondi, 2015. "Evolution of long distance students? mobility: the role of transport infrastructures in Italy," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1231, European Regional Science Association.
- Burghouwt, Guillaume & de Wit, Jaap G., 2015. "In the wake of liberalisation: long-term developments in the EU air transport market," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 104-113.
- repec:eee:transa:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:246-256 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transa:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:116-129 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLow-cost airlines; Low-fare airlines; No-frills airlines; Air transport; Airline networks; Europe;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-01-12 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EUR-2013-01-12 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-NET-2013-01-12 (Network Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2013-01-12 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2013-01-12 (Tourism Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-01-12 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/135954. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.