Deterring Takeover: Evidence from a Large Panel of UK Firms
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew P. Dickerson & Heather D. Gibson & Euclid Tsakalotos, 2003.
"Is attack the best form of defence? A competing risks analysis of acquisition activity in the UK,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 27(3), pages 337-357, May.
- Andrew P. Dickerson & Heather D. Gibson & Euclid Tsakalotos, 1999. "Is Attack the Best form of Defence? A Competing Risks Analysis of Acquisition Activity in the UK," Studies in Economics 9907, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Dickerson, Andrew P. & Gibson, Heather D. & Tsakalotos, Euclid, 2002.
"Takeover risk and the market for corporate control: the experience of British firms in the 1970s and 1980s,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 20(8), pages 1167-1195, October.
- Andrew P. Dickerson & Heather D. Gibson & Euclid Tsakalotos, 1998. "Takeover Risk and the Market for Corporate Control: The Experience of British Firms in the 1970s and 1980s," Studies in Economics 9803, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Dimara, Efthalia & Tzelepis, Dimitris & Skuras, Dimitris, 2000. "Regional Development Incentives And Firm Survival: A Case Study Of The Greek Food Sector," ERSA conference papers ersa00p209, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsTakeovers; Dividends; Investment; Hazard Functions;
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ukc:ukcedp:9707. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tracey Girling). General contact details of provider: http://www.kent.ac.uk/economics/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .