Are Aggregate Consumption Relationships Similar Across the EU?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Hughes Hallett & Laura Piscitelli, 1999.
"EMU in Reality: The Effect of a Common Monetary Policy on Economies with Different Transmission Mechanisms,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 26(4), pages 337-358, December.
- Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Piscitelli, Laura, 1999. "EMU in Reality: The Effect of a Common Monetary Policy on Economies with Different Transmission Mechanisms," CEPR Discussion Papers 2068, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chris Stewart, 2003.
"An International Comparison Of Long-Run Consumer Behaviour,"
European Research Studies Journal,
European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 145-168, January -.
- Stewart C., 2001. "An International Comparison of Long-Run Consumer Behaviour," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3-4), pages 19-36, July - De.
- Chris Stewart, 1998. "Reinterpreting the DHSY (1978) consumption function with hindsight," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 477-489.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer Spending; European Union; DHSY Model;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ukc:ukcedp:9609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tracey Girling). General contact details of provider: http://www.kent.ac.uk/economics/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .