Exogenous underdevelopment pattern
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anders Malmberg & Peter Maskell, 2002. "The elusive concept of localization economies: towards a knowledge-based theory of spatial clustering," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(3), pages 429-449, March.
- Daniel K. N. Johnson & Alyn Siripong & Amy S. Brown, 2006. "The Demise of Distance? The Declining Role of Physical Proximity for Knowledge Transmission," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1), pages 19-33.
- Brusco, Sebastiano, 1982. "The Emilian Model: Productive Decentralisation and Social Integration," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(2), pages 167-184, June.
- Oerlemans, L.A.G. & Meeus, M.T.H. & Boekema, F.W.M., 2000. "Learning, innovation and proximity. An empirical exploration of patterns of learning : A case study," Other publications TiSEM ce0da1fd-7f80-4825-883b-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Cooke, Philip, 2001. "Regional Innovation Systems, Clusters, and the Knowledge Economy," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(4), pages 945-974, December.
- Breschi, Stefano & Malerba, Franco, 2001. "The Geography of Innovation and Economic Clustering: Some Introductory Notes," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(4), pages 817-833, December.
- Young, Allyn A., 1928. "Increasing Returns and Economic Progress," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 38, pages 527-542.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetarism; Underdevelopment; Market outlet; Overproduction.;
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ufg:qdsems:05-2007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luca Grilli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emsfoit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .