A situação ocupacional dos imigrantes brasileiros na Espanha
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ortiz Neto, José Benedito & Dalla Costa, Armando João, 2007.
"A Petrobras e a exploração de petróleo offshore no Brasil: um approach evolucionário,"
Revista Brasileira de Economia,
FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 61(1), April.
- José Benedito Ortiz Neto & Armando Dalla Costa, 2006. "A Petrobrás e a exploração de Petróleo Offshore no Brasil: um approach evolucionário," Working Papers 0041, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- da Motta e Albuquerque, Eduardo, 2000. "Domestic patents and developing countries: arguments for their study and data from Brazil (1980-1995)," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1047-1060, December.Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
- Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 1999. "Domestic patents and developing countries: arguments for their study and data from Brazil (1980-1995)," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td127, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
More about this item
KeywordsBrazilian Immigration; Spain; labor market;
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ufb:wpaper:003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandro E. Monsueto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecufgbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .