Desvíos del AEC y Regímenes Especiales de Comercio en el MERCOSUR
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silvia Laens & María Inés Terra, 2005. "MERCOSUR: Asymmetries and Strengthening of the Customs Union: Options for the Common External Tariff," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2923, Inter-American Development Bank.
- World Bank, 2010. "Uruguay - Trade and Logistics : An Opportunity - Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2962, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsCommon trade policy; Common External Tariff; MERCOSUR.;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-01 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ude:wpaper:0905. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrea Doneschi) or (Héctor Pastori). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derauuy.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .