Seguridad social y género en Uruguay: un análisis de las diferencias de acceso a la jubilación
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marisa Bucheli & Rodrigo Ceni, 2010.
"Informality Sectoral Selection and Earnings in Uruguay,"
El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 25(2), pages 281-307.
- Marisa Bucheli & Rodrigo Ceni, 2007. "Informality: Sectoral Selection and Earnings in Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2007, Department of Economics - dECON.
- -, 2010. "Social Panorama of Latin America 2009," Panorama Social de América Latina, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1249 edited by Eclac, December.
- -, 2016. "Hacia un desarrollo inclusivo: el caso del Uruguay," Coediciones, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 40494 edited by Cepal, April.
More about this item
Keywordspensions; access conditions; retirement; gender;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ude:wpaper:0406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrea Doneschi) or (Héctor Pastori). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derauuy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.