Ordenamiento de profesores y estudiantes entre y dentro de los establecimientos escolares: el caso de Chile
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oaxaca, Ronald, 1973. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 693-709, October.
- Frauke Kreuter & Richard Valliant, 2007. "A survey on survey statistics: What is done and can be done in Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(1), pages 1-21, February.
- repec:idb:brikps:publication-detail,7101.html?id=9345 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gregory Elacqua & Matías Martínez, 2011. "Searching for schools in a low quality market: Evidence from Chile," Working Papers 16, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Dante Contreras & Paulina Sepúlveda & Sebastián Bustos, 2010.
"When Schools Are the Ones that Choose: The Effects of Screening in Chile,"
Social Science Quarterly,
Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 91(s1), pages 1349-1368.
- Sebastián Bustos & Dante Contreras & Paulina Sepulveda, 2007. "When schools are the ones that choose: the effect of screening in Chile," Working Papers wp242, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Ben Jann, 2008. "The Blinder–Oaxaca decomposition for linear regression models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(4), pages 453-479, December.
- Roy Costilla, 2008. "Using Stata's capabilities to assess the performance of Latin American students in Mathematics, Reading and Science," Fall North American Stata Users' Group Meetings 2008 14, Stata Users Group.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udc:wpaper:wp368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mohit Karnani). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuclcl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .