Optimal Income Transfers and Tariffs
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kar-yiu Wong & Sajal LAHIRI & Pascalis RAIMONDOS-M & Alan D. WOODLAND, 1998. "Optimal Income Transfers and Tariffs," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0076, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Sajal Lahiri & Pascalis Raimondos-Møller & Kar-yiu Wong & Alan D. Woodland, "undated". "Optimal Income Transfers and Tariffs," EPRU Working Paper Series 97-06, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lahiri, Sajal & Raimondos-Moller, Pascalis, 1997.
"Competition for aid and trade policy,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3-4), pages 369-385, November.
- Sajal Lahiri & Pascalis Raimondos, "undated". "Competition for Aid and Trade Policy," EPRU Working Paper Series 94-12, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Lahiri, Sajal & Raimondos-Moller, Paschalis, 1994. "Competition for Aid and Trade Policy," Economics Discussion Papers 10030, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udb:wpaper:0076. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Goldblatt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .