Some Law and Economics of Historic Shipwrecks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fletcher-Tomenius, Paul & Forrest, Craig, 2000. "Historic wreck in international waters: conflict or consensus?," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-10, January.
More about this item
Keywordsadmiralty law of salvage; historic shipwreck; value of archaeology; UNESCO.;
- K1 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2003-11-09 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-LAW-2003-11-09 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uct:uconnp:2003-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark McConnel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuctus.html .