Economic Rights: The Terrain
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodrigues Maria G., 2015. "Bringing Local Voices to the Global Negotiation Table: Norm Dissemination and Consensus Building on Tropical Forests and Climate Change," New Global Studies, De Gruyter, vol. 9(2), pages 125-157, August.
- John Davis, 2009.
"Justifying Human Rights: Economics and the Individual,"
Forum for Social Economics,
Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 38(1), pages 79-89, April.
- John Davis, 2009. "Justifying Human Rights: Economics and the Individual," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 79-89, January.
- Zajak, Sabrina, 2014. "Pathways of transnational activism: A conceptual framework," MPIfG Discussion Paper 14/5, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Grodsky Brian Keith, 2012. "Counter-Elites Swimming Up-Stream: The Challenge of Pursuing a Political Rights Agenda where Economic Rights Trump," New Global Studies, De Gruyter, vol. 6(3), pages 1-24, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uct:ecriwp:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark McConnel). General contact details of provider: http://www.humanrights.uconn.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .