The Economic Impact of Connecticut's Corporate Tax Policy Changes: 1995-2012
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beáta Blechová, 2012. "Progresivní nebo "rovná" daň - ekonomické i politické dilema [Progressive or "Flat" Tax - Economic and Political Dilemma]," Politická ekonomie, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2012(5), pages 649-667.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate income tax; tax credits; sales tax exemption; state tax policy;
All these keywords.
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H27 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Other Sources of Revenue
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-PBE-2006-01-01 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uct:cceast:2005-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fred Carstensen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ccuctus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.