The Economic Impact of Continuing Operations of the University of Connecticut
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kahn Matthew E., 1995. "A Revealed Preference Approach to Ranking City Quality of Life," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 221-235, September.
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1989. "Is public expenditure productive?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 177-200, March.
- Crihfield, John B. & McGuire, Therese J., 1997. "Infrastructure, economic development, and public policy," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 113-116, April.
- Blomquist, Glenn C & Berger, Mark C & Hoehn, John P, 1988. "New Estimates of Quality of Life in Urban Areas," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 89-107, March.
- Lane, Julia & Glennon, Dennis & McCabe, James, 1989. "Measures of Local Business Climate: Alternative Approaches," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 19(1).
More about this item
KeywordsUniversity of Connecticut; economic impact;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uct:cceast:2002-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fred Carstensen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ccuctus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .