Innovative MNEs’ Subsidiaries in different domestic environments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1998.
" Multinational Corporations and Spillovers,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 247-277, July.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1996. "Multinational Corporations and Spillovers," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 99, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1996. "Multinational Corporations and Spillovers," CEPR Discussion Papers 1365, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rajneesh Narula, 2004.
"Understanding absorptive capacities in an "innovation systems" context consequences for economic and employment growth,"
DRUID Working Papers
04-02, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Narula, Rajneesh, 2004. "Understanding absorptive capacities in an "innovation systems" context: consequences for economic and employment growth," Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Pavitt, K, 2001. "Public Policies to Support Basic Research: What Can the Rest of the World Learn from US Theory and Practice? (And What They Should Not Learn)," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(3), pages 761-779, September.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Pearce, Robert D., 1999. "Decentralised R&D and strategic competitiveness: globalised approaches to generation and use of technology in multinational enterprises (MNEs)," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 157-178, March.
- Davide Castellani & Antonello Zanfei, 2006. "Multinational Firms, Innovation and Productivity," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3709.
- Athreye, Suma & Cantwell, John, 2007.
"Creating competition?: Globalisation and the emergence of new technology producers,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 209-226, March.
- Suma Athreye & John Cantwell, 2005. "Creating Competition? Globalisation and the emergence of new technology producers," Open Discussion Papers in Economics 52, The Open University, Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Alvarez, Isabel & Molero, Jose, 2005.
"Technology and the generation of international knowledge spillovers: An application to Spanish manufacturing firms,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1440-1452, November.
- Isabel Álvarez & José Molero Zayas, 2004. "Technology and the Generation of International Knowledge Spillovers. An Application to Spanish Manufacturing Firms," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 0401, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Pari Patel & Keith Pavitt, 1991. "Large Firms in the Production of the World’s Technology: An Important Case of “Non-Globalisation”," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 22(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Granstrand, Ove & Hakanson, Lars & Sjolander, Soren, 1993. "Internationalization of R&D -- a survey of some recent research," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(5-6), pages 413-430, November.
- Jaideep Anand & Bruce Kogut, 1997. "Technological Capabilities of Countries, Firm Rivalry and Foreign Direct Investments," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 28(3), pages 445-465, September.
- Kuemmerle, Walter, 1999. "Foreign direct investment in industrial research in the pharmaceutical and electronics industries--results from a survey of multinational firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 179-193, March.
- Archibugi, Daniele & Michie, Jonathan, 1995. "The Globalisation of Technology: A New Taxonomy," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 121-140, February.
- JosÃ© Molero, 2002. "The Innovative Behaviour of MNC Subsidiaries in Uneven European Systems of Integration: A Comparative Analysis of the German and Irish Cases1," Journal of Interdisciplinary Economics, , vol. 13(1-3), pages 305-341, January.
- Patel, Pari & Vega, Modesto, 1999. "Patterns of internationalisation of corporate technology: location vs. home country advantages1," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 145-155, March.
- Dosi, Giovanni & Llerena, Patrick & Labini, Mauro Sylos, 2006. "The relationships between science, technologies and their industrial exploitation: An illustration through the myths and realities of the so-called `European Paradox'," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1450-1464, December.
- Molero, Jose & Buesa, Mikel, 1993. "Multinational companies and technological change: Basic traits and taxonomy of the behaviour of German industrial companies in Spain," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 265-278, June.
- Nelson, Richard R., 2008. "What enables rapid economic progress: What are the needed institutions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-11, February.
More about this item
KeywordsCIS 3; empresas extranjeras; intensidad innovadora; Fuentes de innovación; Sistemas de innovación; Foreign firms; Innovative intensity; Innovation sources; Location.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucm:wpaper:0901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Águeda González Abad). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieucmes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.