Irlanda y Finlandia: Dos Modelos de Especialización en Tecnologías Avanzadas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lemola, Tarmo, 2002. "Convergence of national science and technology policies: the case of Finland," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8-9), pages 1481-1490, December.
- Francesco Daveri & Olmo Silva, 2004. "Not only Nokia: what Finland tells us about new economy growth," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 19(38), pages 117-163, April.
- Slevin, Geraldine, 2002. "Is There a "New Economy" in Ireland?," Research Technical Papers 3/RT/02, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Jens Høj & Michael Wise, 2004. "Product Market Competition and Economic Performance in Japan," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 387, OECD Publishing.
- Barry, Frank, 2004. "Export-platform foreign direct investment: the Irish experience," EIB Papers 6/2004, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Hannes Suppanz & Michael Wise & Michael Kiley, 2004. "Product Market Competition and Economic Performance in the United States," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 398, OECD Publishing.
- Kiander, Jaakko, 2004. "The Evolution of the Finnish Model in the 1990s: from Depression to High-tech Boom," Discussion Papers 344, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Patrick Honohan & Brendan Walsh, 2002. "Catching Up with the Leaders: The Irish Hare," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 33(1), pages 1-78.
- Jens Høj & Michael Wise, 2004. "Product Market Competition and Economic Performance in Finland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 413, OECD Publishing.
- Jens Høj & Michael Wise, 2004. "Product Market Competition and Economic Performance in Norway," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 389, OECD Publishing.
- Yongchun Baek & Randall S. Jones & Michael Wise, 2004. "Product Market Competition and Economic Performance in Korea," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 399, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; structural change; industrial policy; science and technology policy; foreign investment; European Union; Crecimiento económico; cambio estructural; política industrial y tecnológica; inversión extranjera; Unión Europea.;
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucm:ppaper:03-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Águeda González Abad). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieucmes.html .