Las relaciones comerciales entre Marruecos y la Unión Europea a la luz de la Ronda Uruguay
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Amsden, Alice H., 1994. "Why isn't the whole world experimenting with the East Asian model to develop?: Review of the East Asian miracle," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 627-633, April.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1994. "King Kong Meets Godzilla: The World Bank and The East Asian Miracle," CEPR Discussion Papers 944, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Page, John M., 1994. "The East Asian miracle: An introduction," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 615-625, April.
- Yanagihara, Toru, 1994. "Anything new in the miracle report? Yes and no," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 663-670, April.
- Wang, Yan & Thomas, Vinod, 1993. "Market supplanting versus market fostering interventions: China, East Asia and other developing countries," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 243-258.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1994. "The East Asian miracle: Does the bell toll for industrial strategy?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 645-654, April.
- Perkins, Dwight H., 1994. "There are at least three models of East Asian development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 655-661, April.
- Summers, Lawrence H & Thomas, Vinod, 1993. "Recent Lessons of Development," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 8(2), pages 241-254, July.
More about this item
KeywordsMarruecos; Países de la Unión Europea; Uruguay; Comercio exterior; Economía internacional.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucm:doctra:94-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Águeda González Abad). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feucmes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .