La banque mondiale et le developpement economique des nouveaux pays industriels asiatiques : un analyse critique
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Amsden, Alice H., 1994. "Why isn't the whole world experimenting with the East Asian model to develop?: Review of the East Asian miracle," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 627-633, April.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1994. "King Kong Meets Godzilla: The World Bank and The East Asian Miracle," CEPR Discussion Papers 944, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Page, John M., 1994. "The East Asian miracle: An introduction," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 615-625, April.
- Yanagihara, Toru, 1994. "Anything new in the miracle report? Yes and no," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 663-670, April.
- Wang, Yan & Thomas, Vinod, 1993. "Market supplanting versus market fostering interventions: China, East Asia and other developing countries," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 243-258.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1994. "The East Asian miracle: Does the bell toll for industrial strategy?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 645-654, April.
- Perkins, Dwight H., 1994. "There are at least three models of East Asian development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 655-661, April.
- Summers, Lawrence H & Thomas, Vinod, 1993. "Recent Lessons of Development," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 8(2), pages 241-254, July.
More about this item
KeywordsAsia; Banco Mundial; Desarrollo económico.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucm:doctra:94-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Águeda González Abad). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feucmes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.