The OECD and the Spanish Welfare State: rise and stagnation
[La OCDE y el estado de bienestar en España: Auge y estancamiento]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel, 2011.
"La Nueva Política Económica de la OCDE ante el cambio en la Economía Mundial
[The New Political Economy of the OECD in a context of Shifting World Wealth]," MPRA Paper 33010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan L. Paramio & José L. Zofío, 2008.
"Labor Market Duality and Leisure Industries in Spain,"
American Journal of Economics and Sociology,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(4), pages 683-717, October.
- Paramio, Juan Luis & Zofío, José Luis, 2008. "The Evolution of the Labor Market and Leisure Industries in Spain: Quality of Life versus Standard of Living," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2008/06, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
More about this item
KeywordsWelfare State; Spain; OECD.;
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucm:doctra:13-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Águeda González Abad). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feucmes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.