Enter the ghost: cashless payments in the Early Modern Low Countries, 1500-1800
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Coinucopia: Dealing with Multiple Currencies in the Medieval Low Countries
by bbatiz in NEP-HIS blog on 2016-03-11 20:57:35
More about this item
KeywordsMoney; cashless payments; coins and credit; Early Modern Low Countries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-11-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2015-11-21 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2015-11-21 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MON-2015-11-21 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucg:wpaper:0074. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Carmichael). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgeuunl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .