“When the heart is baked, don’t try to knead it”: Marriage age and spousal age gap as a measure of female ‘agency’
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Stimpfle & David Stadelmann, 2016.
"Marriage Age Affects Educational Gender Inequality: International Evidence,"
CREMA Working Paper Series
2016-02, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Stimpfle, Alexander & Stadelmann, David, 2016. "Marriage Age Affects Educational Gender Inequality: International Evidence," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145492, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Selin Dilli, 2013. "The Role of Female Agency in Politics: A Global Study, 1850-2000," Working Papers 0038, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- PERVIN, Shahida & KHAN, Md. Azam & SHAH, Md. Mahmud Hasan, 2014. "Household-level Analysis ofWomen’s Power Practice in Old Dhaka City, Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 61144, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- PERVIN, Shahida & KHAN, Md. Azam & SHAH, Md. Mahmud Hasan, 2014. "Household-level Analysis ofWomen’s Power Practice in Old Dhaka City, Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 62833, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMarriage Patterns; Gender; Female agency; Female SMAM; spousal age gap; Gender empowerment indices;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-01-25 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEM-2012-01-25 (Demographic Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucg:wpaper:0019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Carmichael). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgeuunl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .