Children at Risk in Central and Eastern Europe: Perils and Promises (Russian version)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
More about this item
Keywordschild poverty; children at risk; children in armed conflicts; children in especially difficult circumstances; economic and social conditions; economic transition; public policy; standard of living;
- P3 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions
- P36 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucf:remore:remore97/21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .