Child Drowning: Evidence for a newly recognized cause of child mortality in low and middle income countries in Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:99:y:2005:i:03:p:327-346_05 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordschild mortality; child safety; community centres; low income communities; mortality; mortality rate;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-05-29 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEM-2012-05-29 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2012-05-29 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucf:inwopa:inwopa663. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .