International Support for the Realisation of Children's Rights: Aid modalities and accountability in reporting, and a review of aid for basic social services
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dimiter Philipov & Aiva Jasilioniene, 2007. "Union formation and fertility in Bulgaria and Russia: a life table description of recent trends," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2007-005, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Gerry Redmond & Nadezhda Aleshina & UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre. MONEE project, 2003. "How High is Infant Mortality in Central and Eastern Europe and the CIS?," Papers inwopa03/26, Innocenti Working Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsbasic services; children's rights; development assistance; reporting obligations;
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2007-11-03 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-TRA-2007-11-03 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucf:inwopa:inwopa07/46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .