Pobreza infantil nos paises ricos 2005
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yekaterina Chzhen & Zlata Bruckauf & UNICEF Office of Research - Innocenti, 2017. "Is University Education More Important for a Boy than for a Girl? Social approval of unequal educational opportunity across 21 countries," Papers inores895, Innocenti Research Briefs.
- Zlata Bruckauf & Nóirín Hayes & UNICEF Office of Research - Innocenti, 2017. "Quality of Childcare and Pre-Primary Education: How do we measure it?," Papers inores897, Innocenti Research Briefs.
- Yekaterina Chzhen & Zlata Bruckauf & Emilia Toczydlowska & UNICEF Office of Research - Innocenti, 2017. "Sustainable Development Goal 1.2: Multidimensional child poverty in the European Union," Papers inwopa894, Innocenti Working Papers.
More about this item
Keywordschild poverty; child protection; children's rights; comparative analysis; industrialized countries; violence;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucf:inreca:inreca06/12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .