Systematic Risk of the CRSP Equal- Weighted Common Stock Index: A History Estimated by Stochastic- Parameter Regression
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Ohlson, James & Rosenberg, Barr, 1982. "Systematic Risk of the CRSP Equal-weighted Common Stock Index: A History Estimated by Stochastic-Parameter Regression," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 55(1), pages 121-145, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brooks, Robert D. & Faff, Robert W. & Yew, Kee Ho, 1997. "A new test of the relationship between regulatory change in financial markets and the stability of beta risk of depository institutions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 197-219, February.
- Phoebe Koundouri & Nikolaos Kourogenis & Nikitas Pittis & Panagiotis Samartzis, 2015. "Factor Models as 'Explanatory Unifiers' versus 'Explanatory Ideals' of Empirical Regularities of Stock Returns," DEOS Working Papers 1507, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Varma, Jayanth R. & Barua, Samir K., 1988. "Estimation Errors and Time Varying Betas in Event Studies - A New Approach," IIMA Working Papers WP1988-07-01_00835, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Adjaoud, Fodil & Rahman, Abdul, 1996. "A note on the temporal variability of Canadian financial services stock returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 165-177, January.
- Brooks, Robert D. & Faff, Robert W. & Ariff, Mohamed, 1998. "An investigation into the extent of beta instability in the Singapore stock market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(1-2), pages 87-101, May.
- Mattia Ciprian & Stefano d'Addona, 2005. "Time Varying Sensitivities on a GRID architecture," Finance 0511007, EconWPA.
- Keith Lam, 1999. "Some evidence on the distribution of beta in Hong Kong," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 251-262.
- Pae, Yuntaek & Sabbaghi, Navid, 2015. "Equally weighted portfolios vs value weighted portfolios: Reasons for differing betas," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 203-207.
- Panagiotis Samartzis & Nikitas Pittis & Nikolaos Kourogenis & Phoebe Koundouri, "undated". "Factor Models of Stock Returns: GARCH Errors versus Autoregressive Betas," DEOS Working Papers 1318, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Ortas, E. & Salvador, M. & Moneva, J.M., 2015. "Improved beta modeling and forecasting: An unobserved component approach with conditional heteroscedastic disturbances," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 27-51.
- Phoebe Koundouri & Nikolaos Kourogenis & Nikitas Pittis & Panagiotis Samartzis, 2016.
"Factor Models of Stock Returns: GARCH Errors versus Time‐Varying Betas,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 35(5), pages 445-461, August.
- Phoebe Koundouri & Nikolaos Kourogenis & Nikitas Pittis & Panagiotis Samartzis, 2014. "Factor Models of Stock Returns: GARCH Errors versus Time - Varying Betas," DEOS Working Papers 1409, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Ortas, Eduardo & Moneva, José M. & Salvador, Manuel, 2012. "Does socially responsible investment equity indexes in emerging markets pay off? Evidence from Brazil," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 581-597.
- Enrico G. De Giorgi & Ola Mahmoud, 2016. "Naive Diversification Preferences and their Representation," Papers 1611.01285, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2016.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:33:y:2017:i:c:p:187-206 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:glofin:v:35:y:2018:i:c:p:115-137 is not listed on IDEAS
- Malevergne, Y. & Sornette, D., 2007. "Self-consistent asset pricing models," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 382(1), pages 149-171.
- Marcel Prokopczuk & Yingying Wu, 2013. "Estimating term structure models with the Kalman filter," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Finance, chapter 4, pages 97-113 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucb:calbrf:71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debrkus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.