El paquete turístico de todo incluido: un análisis de sus implicaciones económicas para el caso de las Islas Baleares
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Melenberg, Bertrand & van Soest, Arthur, 1996.
"Parametric and Semi-parametric Modelling of Vacation Expenditures,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(1), pages 59-76, Jan.-Feb..
- Melenberg, B. & Van Soest, A., 1991. "Parametric and Semi-parametric Modelling of Vocation Expenditures," Papers 9144, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Melenberg, B. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1996. "Parametric and semi-parametric modelling of vacation expenditures," Other publications TiSEM 14de3e83-71c1-4e9a-aa5e-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Melenberg, B. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1991. "Parametric and semi-parametric modelling of vacation expenditures," Discussion Paper 1991-44, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Mullahy, John, 1986. "Specification and testing of some modified count data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 341-365, December.
- Andrew M. Jones, 2012. "health econometrics," The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics, Palgrave Macmillan.
- van Soest, Arthur & Kooreman, Peter, 1987.
"A Micro-econometric Analysis of Vacation Behaviour,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 2(3), pages 215-226, July.
- van Soest, A.H.O. & Kooreman, P., 1987. "A micro-econometric analysis of vacation behaviour," Other publications TiSEM def76375-5cc1-4fc9-8ee4-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Karen E. Dynan, 2000. "Habit Formation in Consumer Preferences: Evidence from Panel Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(3), pages 391-406, June.
- Hellström, Jörgen, 2002. "A Bivariate Count Data Model for Household Tourism Demand," Umeå Economic Studies 583, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Cameron, A Colin & Trivedi, Pravin K, 1986. "Econometric Models Based on Count Data: Comparisons and Applications of Some Estimators and Tests," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(1), pages 29-53, January.
- Ozuna, Teofilo, Jr & Gomez, Irma Adriana, 1995. "Specification and Testing of Count Data Recreation Demand Functions," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 543-550.
- Timothy C. Haab & Kenneth E. McConnell, 1996. "Count Data Models and the Problem of Zeros in Recreation Demand Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(1), pages 89-102.
- Thanos Mergoupis & Max Steuer, 2003. "Holiday taking and income," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 269-284.
More about this item
KeywordsTourism; all inclusive package; tourist expenditure; tour operators.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2006-04-08 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-MKT-2006-04-08 (Marketing)
- NEP-TUR-2006-04-08 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ubi:deawps:17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xisco Oliver). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauibes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .