Screening When Some Agents are Non-Strategic: Does a Monopoly Need to Exclude? (Technical Supplement)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Peters & Aloysius Siow, 2002.
"Competing Premarital Investments,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(3), pages 592-608, June.
- Michael Peters & Aloysius Siow, 2000. "Competing Pre-marital Investments," Working Papers peters-00-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Michael Peters & Aloysius Siow, 2001. "Competing Premarital Investment," Working Papers peters-01-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsmechanism design; screening; honesty; bounded rationality.;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ubc:pmicro:severinov-05-12-26-01-26-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maureen Chin). General contact details of provider: http://www.economics.ubc.ca/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .