La noción de progresividad impositiva: de la teoría a la praxis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- StÈphane Bonhomme & GrÈgory Jolivet, 2009.
"The pervasive absence of compensating differentials,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(5), pages 763-795.
- Stéphane Bonhomme & Grégory Jolivet, 2005. "The Pervasive Absence of Compensating Differentials," Working Papers 2005-28, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2001. "The Changing Distribution of Job Satisfaction," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 36(1), pages 1-30.
- Virginia Hernanz & Luis Toharia, 2006.
"Do Temporary Contracts Increase Work Accidents? A Microeconometric Comparison between Italy and Spain,"
CEIS, vol. 20(3), pages 475-504, September.
- Virginia Hernanz & Luis Toharia, "undated". "Do temporary contracts increase work accidents? A microeconometric comparison between Italy and Spain," Working Papers 2004-02, FEDEA.
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1996. "Technology and Competitiveness," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 39-51, Autumn.
More about this item
KeywordsProgresividad; impuestos; teoría; aspectos metodológicos.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-10-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uae:wpaper:0516. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Suarez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seuahes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .