Teaching Digital Piracy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaserman, David L & Mayo, John W & Flynn, Joseph E, 1990. "Cross-Subsidization in Telecommunications: Beyond the Universal Service Fairy Tale," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 231-249, September.
- Hausman, Jerry & Tardiff, Timothy & Belinfante, Alexander, 1993. "The Effects of the Breakup of AT&T on Telephone Penetration in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(2), pages 178-184, May.
- Larson, Alexander C. & Makarewicz, Thomas J. & Monson, Calvin S., 1989. "The effect of subscriber line charges on residential telephone bills," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 337-354, December.
- Garbacz, Christopher & Thompson, Herbert G, Jr, 1997. "Assessing the Impact of FCC Lifeline and Link-Up Programs on Telephone Penetration," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 67-78, January.
- Kaserman, David L & Mayo, John W & Pacey, Patricia L, 1993. "The Political Economy of Deregulation: The Case of Intrastate Long Distance," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 49-63, March.
- Jerry Hausman, 1998. "Taxation by Telecommunications Regulation," NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 12, pages 29-48 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eriksson, Ross C & Kaserman, David L & Mayo, John W, 1998. "Targeted and Untargeted Subsidy Schemes: Evidence from Postdivestiture Efforts to Promote Universal Telephone Service," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(2), pages 477-502, October.
- Wolak, Frank A., 1996. "Can universal service survive in a competitive telecommunications environment? Evidence from the United States consumer expenditure survey," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 163-203, September.
- Jerry Hausman, 1998. "Taxation by Telecommunications Regulation," Books, American Enterprise Institute, number 53052.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manudeep Bhuller & Tarjei Havnes & Edwin Leuven & Magne Mogstad, 2013.
"Broadband Internet: An Information Superhighway to Sex Crime?,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 80(4), pages 1237-1266.
- Bhuller, Manudeep & Havnes, Tarjei & Leuven, Edwin & Mogstad, Magne, 2011. "Broadband Internet: An Information Superhighway to Sex Crime?," IZA Discussion Papers 5675, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Manudeep Bhuller & Tarjei Havnes & Edwin Leuven & Magne Mogstad, 2012. "Broadband Internet: An Information Superhighway to Sex Crime?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3871, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsMusic; Internet; Education; Illicit Behavior;
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2007-10-06 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-EDU-2007-10-06 (Education)
- NEP-ICT-2007-10-06 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-IPR-2007-10-06 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:txa:wpaper:0701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shushanik Papanyan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deutaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .