How Synchronized are Central and East European Economies with the Euro Area? Evidence from a Structural Factor modelï¿½
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Matesanz Gomez & Guillermo J Ortega & Benno Torgler, 2012.
"Synchronization and Diversity in Business Cycles: A Network Approach Applied to the European Union,"
School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series
277, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- David Matesanz Gomez & Guillermo J. Ortega & Benno Torgler, 2012. "Synchronization and Diversity in Business Cycles: A Network Approach Applied to the European Union," CREMA Working Paper Series 2012-01, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Bartosz Maćkowiak, 2006.
"How Much of the Macroeconomic Variation in Eastern Europe is Attributable to External Shocks?,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 48(3), pages 523-544, September.
- Bartosz Mackowiak, 2005. "How much of the Macroeconomic Variation in Eastern Europe is Attributable to External Shocks?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-061, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Pasquale Foresti & Ugo Marani & Giuseppe Piroli, 2015.
"Macroeconomic dynamics in four selected new member states of the EU,"
International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1), pages 40-51.
- Pasquale Foresti & Ugo Marani & Giuseppe Piroli, 2013. "Macroeconomic Dynamics in Four Selected New Member States of the EU," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2013/14, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic factor models; international business cycles; EMU enlargement; counterfactual experiment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:twi:respas:0014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gregor Walter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/twikrch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .