Using Behavioral Economics in Public Economics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
More about this item
KeywordsBehavioral economics; public economics.;
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-01-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2017-01-15 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2017-01-15 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2017-01-15 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tul:wpaper:1617. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yang Wang). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detulus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .