Risky Sports and the Value of Information
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
More about this item
KeywordsSelf-controlled risk; endogeneity; risky sports; value of information; WTP;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- J17 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Value of Life; Foregone Income
- Q26 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Recreational Aspects of Natural Resources
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2013-03-16 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2013-03-16 (Health Economics)
- NEP-SPO-2013-03-16 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tse:wpaper:26934. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tsetofr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .