The choice between mail and digital in ghe provision of financial services: a double Hotelling approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cremer, Helmuth & De Donder, Philippe & Dudley, Paul & Rodriguez, Frank, 2012. "The choice between mail and digital in ghe provision of financial services: a double Hotelling approach," IDEI Working Papers 728, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hoel, Michael & Iversen, Tor & Nilssen, Tore & Vislie, Jon, 2006. "Genetic testing in competitive insurance markets with repulsion from chance: A welfare analysis," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 847-860, September.
- Francesca Barigozzi & Dominique Henriet, 2011.
"Genetic Information: Comparing Alternative Regulatory Approaches When Prevention Matters,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 13(1), pages 23-46, February.
- Francesca Barigozzi & Dominique Henriet, 2008. "Genetic Information: Comparing Alternative Regulatory Approaches when Prevention Matters," CHILD Working Papers wp01_09, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- F. Barigozzi & D. Henriet, 2009. "Genetic Information: Comparing Alternative Regulatory Approaches when Prevention Matters," Working Papers 657, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Strohmenger, R. & Wambach, A., 2000. "Adverse selection and categorical discrimination in the health insurance markets: the effects of genetic tests," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 197-218, March.
- Hoy, Michael & Polborn, Mattias, 2000.
"The value of genetic information in the life insurance market,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 235-252, November.
- Michael Hoy & Mattias Polborn, 1998. "The Value of Genetic Information in the Life Insurance Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 165, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2006:i:83-84:p:14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dhaval Dave & Robert Kaestner, 2009.
"Health insurance and ex ante moral hazard: evidence from Medicare,"
International Journal of Health Economics and Management,
Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 367-390, December.
- Dhaval Dave & Robert Kaestner, 2006. "Health Insurance and Ex Ante Moral Hazard: Evidence from Medicare," NBER Working Papers 12764, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoel, Michael & Iversen, Tor, 2002.
"Genetic testing when there is a mix of compulsory and voluntary health insurance,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 253-270, March.
- Michael Hoel & Tor Iversen, 2001. "Genetic Testing When There is a Mix of Compulsory and Voluntary Health Insurance," CESifo Working Paper Series 495, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hoy, Michael, 1989. "The value of screening mechanisms under alternative insurance possibilities," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 177-206, July.
- Ray Rees & Patricia Apps, 2006. "Genetic testing, income distribution and insurance markets, CHERE Working Paper 2006/3," Working Papers 2006/3, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Doherty, Neil A. & Thistle, Paul D., 1996. "Adverse selection with endogenous information in insurance markets," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 83-102, December.
- Tabarrok, Alexander, 1994. "Genetic testing: An economic and contractarian analysis," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 75-91, March.
- Dionne, Georges & Eeckhoudt, Louis, 1985.
"Self-insurance, self-protection and increased risk aversion,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 39-42.
- Dionne, G. & Eeckhoudt, L., 1984. "Self-Insurance, Self-Protection and Increased Risk Aversion," Cahiers de recherche 8424, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- DIONNE, George & EECKHOUDT, Louis, 1985. "Self-insurance, self-protection and increased risk aversion," CORE Discussion Papers RP 623, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Steven Shavell, 1979. "On Moral Hazard and Insurance," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 93(4), pages 541-562.
- Lilia Filipova & Michael Hoy, 2009. "Impact of Genetic Testing on Surveillance and Prevention," Working Papers 0904, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Hirshleifer, Jack, 1971. "The Private and Social Value of Information and the Reward to Inventive Activity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(4), pages 561-574, September.
- Ehrlich, Isaac & Becker, Gary S, 1972. "Market Insurance, Self-Insurance, and Self-Protection," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(4), pages 623-648, July-Aug..
- David Crainich, 2015. "Self-Insurance With Genetic Testing Tools," Post-Print hal-01533549, HAL.
- Bardey, David & Lesur, Romain, 2005. "Optimal health insurance contract: Is a deductible useful?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 313-317, June.
- Cochrane, John H, 1995. "Time-Consistent Health Insurance," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(3), pages 445-473, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tse:wpaper:26026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tsetofr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .