Default Risk in Implicit Contract Models of the Credit Market
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Olekalns, Nilss & Sibly, Hugh, 1994. "Default Risk in Implicit Contract Models of the Credit Market," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(63), pages 215-227, December.
- Hugh Sibly & Nilss Olekalns, 1992. "Default Risk in Implicit Contract Models of the Credit Market," Working Papers 1992.10, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
More about this item
Keywordscontracts ; financial market ; risk;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trb:wpaper:1992.10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Scoglio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sblatau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .